Friday, March 04, 2005

 

New York Public Library's Digitized Images


Today finds me once again on a tangent. About.com's art history writer tells of NYC's offering, free to the public. So, off to the Big Apple to check it out...

Well, this could launch a whole new course of study for me. I decide to browse in the topic Explore Cities and Buildings. Well, the site is new and doesn't seem very responsive. I'll have to return to it later...



So, I return to About.com Art History to the Artist in 60 Seconds' profiles. I think I'll comment only on those whose art interests me. Well, I don't think I really want to skip around. So in alphabetical order I find the art of Russian (later US émigré) Constantin Alajalov. He was an illustrator whose work appeared on magazine covers in the middle of the last century.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?